Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fall preview 2013

When I think of fall, thoughts of leaves changing, chilly weather, comfy sweaters, and pumpkin spice come to mind. Also, this is a time many clients thing about making a change to their hair. If they went ombré for the summer, they are ready for richer, warmer tones. Those who went darker, are looking for more dimension with different tones like toffee, caramel, or even mocha. They may sound like favors to you, but in the mind of a hairstylist all I see are swirls of rich tones and inspiration.
As I browse my Pinterest board for inspiration I found so many beautiful inspiring images I want to share with you! These are some of my personal favorites. 

In this photo, I love the two tone look of her rich chocolate brown.

What looks cuter with a blazer or sweater than a sophisticated up do? I am loving her smokey eye in this photo as well. Perfect for a date night or any special occasion. 


Bangs are making a full comeback! I'm not just saying that because I recently cut some bangs on my shoulder length hair. They are a fun way to update any length of hair.


Sock bun, ballerina bun, donut, call it what you like but this look screams sophistication. It's a classic that will never fade away. With so many forms and tools to make it easier to create yourself at home, this look is a must for the fall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment