Sunday, September 22, 2013

Feeling creative


As I posted before about the latest fall looks in style for this year, I had even more inspiration from my friends and clients! They give me the freedom to express my creativity freely and I am forever greatful! 
This gorgeous fall inspired ombré worked perfectly for Maria, we we also took her from long locks to a fresher, more updated below the shoulders cut with whisper sexy layers! 

For Laura, we created a lighter, more honey shade of ombré highlights over her natural shade. We finished the look with a sassy lob cut and some loose curls with the help of my GHD flat iron. 



I have a true love for updos! Valerie allowed me to transform her hair from a dark, reddish brown to a more vibrant shade for a fun new look. After the color, we played with a retro inspired headband that inspired me to give her an updo just for fun! I love this look! 

Jamie has had a level 4 dark reddish brown for a while now and was looking to spice it up a bit. I began with a color remover to lighten her tresses then applied a more vibrant shade of red accompanied by some panels of blonde. 

This isen't a color you get to do often! I made Jenna's strawberry blonde hair a little more funky by removing the color then applying Pravana yellow. It's a fun, unique look that is perfect for the client that's not afraid to be a little different! 






1 comment: