Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 spring & summer looks

It seems like lately the "Lob" which is a long bob, has grown in popularity again. Also, ombre and fun colors in the neutral tones have been some of my most highly requested looks recently. These are a few fun looks I created on my beautiful clients :)

Jamie went from long to short and we added some more ombre highlights to accentuate this look.

You might recognize this lovely lady from my last post. After her wedding she was ready for a change. 


This is my friend Nicole who is generously donating her hair to locks of love. I am loving her shorter hair with ombre highlights! 

Fun "chunky" or block coloring highlights 

ombre highlights on a reddish/brown base for this Sara.

Courtney recently started hair school so we needed to pump up her hair which was all natural (a rare sight in my profession) I added some ombre highlights and curled her hair using my GHD iron. 

Reverse ombre on Ashley. 


pretty ombre on Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment