Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Special Occasion styles

Here are some clients I have taken care of for special occasions. Whether it be a prom, homecoming, wedding, or just a girls night out, there's always a reason to get all dolled up!





Melissa has naturally curly hair, so we smoothed out her curls to give her a softer look and added some fun gold accessories to go with her dress.



For Kelsey, she wanted a full, soft half up style for her senior prom. I also preformed a makeup application on her using Bed Head makeup and some fabulous false eyelashes!







This was a style done for a school dance using a curling iron.



This style was done using clip in extensions



Twists going up to rolls with pinned curls in the back. I then added a few black pieces which I made using zig zag ribbon and hair pins





very clean classic up do for a school dance









A more Dramatic style with a lot of teasing and hair spray









low set loops and curls with a small bump on top








Twists in the front and looped back. I made the hair accessories using pearl string found at the craft store and hair pins.








After Kelly got her color and extensions, I then curled her hair with a 1 inch flat iron to create big waves in the hair. I then teased up the crown, braided pieces and pinned then back in to the style to create a more intricate style. I also did her dramatic makeup.






These two models were part of Strands Salon 2007 fashion show! I did the cut, color, and makeup for both models.






This is Heather, and for her up do I wanted to give her a nice, classic style for her wedding on captiva island.







For Jenna's up do, We went for a classic style with pearls to go with her dress and accessories.





For Adrian's wedding I gave her a nice, side swept style. She opted for a beautiful flower, feather piece instead of a veil which really accentuated the style.





another style I did for a school dance. The style really accentuates the colors in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment