Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ian Zachary training pt.3



For my third model I wanted to use somebody with blond hair and little to no previous coloring their hair to demonstrate a foiling technique that I learned many years ago but haven't used in a while. I again posted a search on facebook. Thankfully I found the perfect model for this technique. Her name is Heather and she is a client of mine. After I described the technique to Chuck he had lots of questions how its done and how it would turn out. Instead of your average square foils, the foils are folded in triangles to give a totally new look! For Heather's hair, I wanted to create height in her cut and style and achieve a fun, blond look with many dimensions and tones. I decided to use two different shades of blond and a copper lo light as well as a darker tone underneath. That is 4 different colors total used in her hair! Check it out :)


Before:





During:


After:




















No comments:

Post a Comment