Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Short Hair pics

This is some of my past work of short hair. These pictures are of some of my friends and clients who were nice enough to let me photograph them after I had cut, colored, and styled there hair.





Allison is a client of mine who is deffinatly not afraid to have fun hair! Here is one of her latest styles!






This is my good friend Amelia, she is a nail tech and is going to school to be a teacher. She has awesome hair to work with! I did a lot of fine highlights throughout the top and went in with a darker color on the bottom.






This is another friend of mine Ashley who is currently a hair student in the process of getting her license. This funky coloring techinque was done for Strands Salon fashion show in 2007. She was a good sport and let me go wild on her hair!







This is Allison. She is going to school to pursue a nursing degree.She is constantly having me change her color and cut and this is just one of many looks I have done on her hair! I love the dramatic look of the light blond against the dark red!





Kirsten has been my client for almost 3 years now! She had originally came to me with very long hair and was looking for a dramatic change! She hasen't gone back to her long locks since!




This is Lisa and it was a fun transformation! She came to me with this long curly hair and wanted a dramatic change! I think hats exactly what she got!




This is another look I did for Ashley. Shes never afraid to let me play with color!








This is my #1 client, my mother Sandra! She was the very first person who trusted me even from hair school to do whatever I want! This is just one of her many looks she has allowed me to do for her!






This is Shanna. she has been a client of mine for almost as long as I've been doing hair! She switches back and forth between this length and super short hair! This is the lightest color we've done in her hair and it looks great!




Adrian and her twin sister Katie have been coming to me since about 2007. She switches from short and blonde to long and brown so its always a pleasure to have her come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment