Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blessed

As we continue onto our fabulous wedding season, I have been blessed with the sweetest brides to work with. I am always so honored when a bride chooses me to be a part of their special day because in this competitive field, there are so many options. I think what sets me apart is me genuine love for hair and makeup and my ability to listen to my brides and try to incorporate as many details into the day as I can.
As a future bride myself, I know how stressful weddings can be so when a bride chooses me to do their hair, I try to respond promptly to any and all questions and be there as much as they need me because that is what I would want for myself.
Here are some photos of my most recent weddings:

Here is the lovely Brittani with her sister and maid of honor. I did both the hair and makeup for the ladies.
photography by images wedding photography


This next set is an updo I did for the maid of honor for my most recent wedding. She wanted a tousled style with lots of texture and class. Her hair is straight to I used a curling wand to add the texture before pinning it into a style.



 Here is the lovely bride Katy who opted out of a traditional veil but instead chose a beautiful hair piece she found at Alfred Angelo to frame the style I designed for her. Funny thing is, without knowing, I bought the exact same piece and will be wearing it on my wedding day!





No comments:

Post a Comment