Monday, October 24, 2011

Zombicon 2011!

Every year in downtown Ft. Myers, a Zombie festival is held as a block party in the streets. This is one of my favorite times of year because I get to truly be creative and have a ton of fun with hair and makeup!

This years Zombie theme was old Hollywood. We saw a lot of Marilyn Monroe Zombies, flappers, and dead men in top hats. Also, this year Guinness book of world records was there to record how many zombies attended this years festivities. We are still waiting to hear back with the results but by the looks of it I think we broke the record!

*I took this picture from http://www.zombicon.com/

This year for my costume, I wanted to go for an old fashioned house wife! I ended up finding the cutest costume online fully equipt with a dress, a tulle skirt to fluff up the dress, and bloody stockings. I bought a dead baby backpack and white out contact lenses to complete the look. I also, went to my nail tech Edy at Profiles on Del Prado, and asked to have extra long rounded "claws" to look like I scratched someone up, sick I know. lol

Here are some photos of the fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment