Thursday, October 13, 2011

sticker makeup?

Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while and I really have no excuses this time except for lack of motivation! But here is something fun that I discovered recently that I have really been loving!



So my quest to find sticker makeup started on facebook. On my sidebar link I saw these girls wearing cheetah, leopard, and all different designs on there lips! I had to find out what it was! It was a company called Violent lips (you can visit the site at Violentlips.com). They had all kinds of different designs to choose from! I went with the red zebra.


I was so excited to try them! They come 3 in a pack for $14.95. Unfortunately, my first two attempts have been unsuccessful because with all the excitement of trying them, I didn't read the directions! I have one more attempt in my pack and I will be watching the tutorial on the website for tips to applying them!

My other sticker makeup discovery was a little more pricy but so worth it! It's Dior Velvet eyes eyeliner patches!


Anyone who know me knows my obsession with eyeliner so when I found out they sold them at Sephora, I ran to the store to get my kit! It comes with 4 different designs! I haven't had an occasion to wear them to yet but I cannot wait to try them!

Another added bonus when I went to Sephora, I found out they sell the Glitter collection from violent lips there! I didn't get any because the velvet eyes was pretty expensive but I will be returning for those later!

No comments:

Post a Comment