Thursday, July 28, 2011

So I've decided...

Originally when I began my blogging, the purpose for my blog was to document my journey to being a platform artist. Well, since my last experience on stage, as fun as it was, I ultimately decided that it was not for me. I would much rather dedicate my blog to sharing info on products I like, or sharing inspiration and fun hair stuff I come across! So that is the direction I am planning on taking with the rest of my blogging experience!

So here is my newest fun find!

I know it's been around for a while but I decided to try them out! I have pretty fine hair and it's layered so I wasn't sure how it would work out in my hair. But I love it! It holds my bun in for hours! I even wore it to the gym and I didn't have and hair flying around!

Also, Here's some fun new photos of hair and makeup I've done lately!

Here's an updo I did for a bridesmaid

This is makeup I did on myself for a concert.

Feathers and color!

Bridal updo (photo by Austin Trenholm)

(photo by Austin Trenholm)

The beautiful bridal party! (photo by Austin Trenholm)

Ombre hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment